Written by on Aug. 7, 2015 .
It’s International Beer Day! Are you excited? We sure are. In honour of this sacred day, we’ve collated some interesting facts about beer just for you!
Did you know…?
1. “Beer is proof that God loves us.” - Ben Franklin
2. Feeling scholarly? Zythology is the study of beer and beer making, including the role of particular ingredients play in the brewing process
3. The first professional brewers were all women
4. There are 400 types of beer. Belgium has the most individual beer brands in the world
5. Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass